Cat saved owners from carbon monoxide poisoning

A house cat saved an elderly couple from death.

The incident occurred in the United States. This is reported by local media.

Became aware of the fact that the man and the woman forgot to turn off the car engine in the garage in the house. Because of this, they could be poisoned by carbon monoxide.

The wife already went to bed. Their cat got under the bed and began to meow plaintively. Cat moans woke up the owner of the house. He immediately lost consciousness as soon as he got out of bed. His wife immediately called an ambulance.

The doctors managed to pull a couple from home and deliver to a medical facility. It is known that the cat was rewarded a delicious and hearty dinner.

Photo: © Banowati

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *