The inhabitant of Voronezh wonders how the snake got into her shower.
On December 29 the staff of service of rescue, a woman called, who found in his bathroom reptile.
According to her, a huge snake with yellow spots crawled right in the shower.
Rescuers caught the snake and took him to the local zoo. There, it was found that the reptile is the corn snake. In other words, it is not toxic and not dangerous.
The snake is now in quarantine.
How rare reptile was in an apartment house – is unknown.
Photo: © Banowati