The incident happened on December 23 in agro Korovchino Dribin district.
65-year-old woman invited me to his sister and her husband to celebrate his birthday. However, the fun ended in a tragedy.
Careless handling of fire while Smoking started a fire.
The flame in a short time destroyed all the property, the roof and partially collapsed ceiling.
When rescuers arrived on the scene, they found among the rubble of the remains of all three were in the house of the people.
See also: In Grodno the man provided his wife: and lived
19-year-old boy crushed in the mechanism of a snowplow
Photo: Ministry of emergency situations (Mogilev)