During the contest the man suddenly became ill.
The tragic incident happened in Vladimir (Russia) March 8, 2019 during a competition on eating of pancakes. The event was held in celebration of carnival.
The competition was attended by 45-year-old man who suddenly became ill. He fell to the ground, and the surrounding people tried to provide first medical aid, but the attempts proved ineffective.
The result arrived the medical ambulance workers pronounced him dead men. The exact cause of death have yet to learn. Maybe he choked on a pancake.
At the same time the leadership of Vladimir stated that any incidents at the festival did not happen.
Photo: © Banowati