Under Bragin’s house burned down: the owner of burns to the face

Just because it triggered the fire alarm, the man escaped the fatal fate. The device woke the villagers, who discovered that his house was on fire.

As reported in the Gomel regional emergency Department, the incident happened in the village Malain around midnight on March 4. When rescuers arrived on the scene, they saw flames absorbed by the wooden house. The roof of the building collapsed.

It is known that a man born in 1962, lived in the burned house one. To arrival of rescuers he was on the street. A citizen tried to cope with the fire element, but received burns to the face. He was taken to the hospital.

The fire completely destroyed the house. At present it appears the cause of the fire. According to preliminary data, the fire could result in violation of the rules of using stoves and heaters.

Photo: MCHS

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *