Home Accidents In Pastavy was a saved person

In Pastavy was a saved person

13
0

The man was hospitalized.

The incident happened on March 10 at about 23:30 in the town of Postavy on the street Krasnoarmeyskaya. This reports the press service of the Vitebsk regional emergency management.

The fire destroyed the roof of the house, and damaged the ceiling, walls and property. Arrived at the emergency the emergency workers managed to rescue the master of the house born in 1945.

As a result, the man was hospitalized with a poisoning with burning products.

The cause of the fire now is established. One of the possible reasons – violation of the rules of operation of furnaces and other heat producing units or devices.

Photo: © Banowati

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here