A resident of the state of Florida was shocked when saw a huge iguana in the toilet.
About the incident reported by UPI. To help the local firemen came, who carefully took the iguana and immediately took her usual place of abode.
It is still unknown how the lizard managed to get into the house and why she went in the toilet.
It is worth noting that the iguana was not injured. The assistance of a veterinarian it was not required.
It is known that residents of some States often meet in their own homes by uninvited guests in the form of various animals. Cases where the house used to sneak snakes, raccoons and dangerous insects.