The boy died from the smell of the food his grandmother

A Christmas visit to his beloved grandmother was the last for the 11-year-old Cameron Jean-Pierre new York. The incident occurred in the United States,

About the incident reported by WNBC. We know that the boy died of the strong smell of fish, which he is allergic.

Not reported what the boy was doing in the kitchen, but he won’t even try a dish, on which he has strong allergies. At some point, the fish concentration of vapor in the air was high enough. The boy began to choke.

It is known that the family first tried to save the boy yourself. He was even connected to a special machine.

When Cameron lost consciousness, relatives called an ambulance. The doctors fought for his life, but in the hospital he was diagnosed with his death.

Photo: © Banowati

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *