Under the Volkovysk children set fire to the apartment

In the village of Dubivtsi under the Vaukavysk was set on fire. About the strong smoke in the stairwell of a three storey house, rescuers said Thursday evening in 22 hours 42 minutes.

Upon arriving at the scene, the firemen noticed smoke coming from the apartment window, located on the first floor of the house.

It became clear that here lives a young family with two kids 2015 and 2017 birth. Dad and husband said that together with his wife went outside to smoke, briefly leaving kids alone.

However, it was enough to trouble happened. Apparently, one of the kids started playing with a gas lighter for the stove and ignited the chair. Parent coped with fire tools that were at hand, – noted in the Grodno regional emergency Department.

However, the fire damaged chairs besides a sofa, begrimed walls and the ceiling. In the hospital delivered the babies and their mother. The doctors informed that the health threats no.

Photo: Grodno regional administration of MES

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *