Yesterday in Lipetsk region (Russia) was a tragic case.
A local resident was buried under snow that fell from the roof during warming.
The incident occurred on January 15. 38-year-old woman stopped near the canopy of his private house. At this point, from the roof collapsed snow. Cold mass completely filled up the hostess. Unfortunately, to get out of it and could not.
Rescuers warn that during the thaw you need to be extremely careful.
See also: 6-year-old girl choked, trying to inflate a balloon.
Photo: © Banowati